Everything is on 4th Avenue Downtown!
Our cabins and water-views rooms are about 3 miles from downtown.
A Flyin’ Skein
Downtown, a very special yarn & knit shop.
Downtown, gifts, local artist gallery, office supplies, few electronics.
Brown & Hawkins
Downtown, historic site, clothing & gifts
Cover to Cover Books
Downtown, a little bookshop! New & Used
Once in a Blue Moose
Downtown, Alaskan artwork & gifts (also in Anchorage).
Downtown, unique gifts, wonderful shop! Great little bakery in the back too!
Sew ‘N B Cozy
Downtown, great (incredible!) quilting & fabric shop, sewers beware!
Sweet DarlingsHomemade candy and sweets, gelato, coffee, candied nuts, gifts.
Downtown, wonderful clothing shop
- We have hi-speed wi-fi on our property
- Grant Electronics downtown on 4th Ave.
- Library 5th & Adams.
- SeaBean Coffee shop downtown on 4th.
- Alaska SeaLife Center
Seasonally Summer only
- The kayak shop on 3rd Avenue north of Resurrect Art.
- Safeway, on the Seward Hwy.
- First National Bank of Alaska, downtown on 4th.
- Seward Chiropractic Center Dr. Gonzales
- Progressive Chiropractic Dr. Hayes
- Both are great; and very different.
Hospital or Clinic
- Glacier Family Medical, Seward Highway across from the turnoff for Exit Glacier.
- Seward Community Clinic Jefferson & 1st Avenue, entrance on 1st Ave.
- Providence Emergency is located at Jefferson & 1st Avenue, entrance on Jefferson.
- Safeway on the Seward Highway just north of the turnoff for the boat harbor area.
- Three Bears, just south of Safeway, has some fresh produce, but in general is better for bulk purchases only although you may find some things there.
- REZ located downtown on 5th, and geared for drop in clients.
- Apex Gym, located across from the turn off to Exit Glacier, on the Seward Highway.
- In the boat harbor, The Creamery, and downtown at Sweet Darlings.
- Downtown on 5th & Adams, during the summers they show the Earthquake movie at 2PM (except Sundays).
- The Retreat corner of 4th and Madison, midtown.
- Self-serve, at Bear Creek Trailer Park, mile 6 of the Seward Highway. Visit the SALMON WIER nearby while waiting!
- Self-Service and Drop laundry at Suds & Swirl, SW corner of 3rd Ave & Jefferson (great service).
- In the Library, low-cost admission, great rainy day activity
- Three Bears Shell, Seward Highway north of Port Ave. on West side (mile 2).
- Essential One, Seward Highway, south of Safeway.
Auto Service & Repairs
- Terry’s Tire for light mechanic work, oil changes, tire repairs on 3rd Ave.
- Auto Tech, Mile 6 Seward Highway for more serious repairs